For the body guard, he is an unmarked member of House Deneith. He wears an eye patch, but also has his hair usually covering that side of his head.House Deneith
- Mark of Sentinel:
- Defenders Guild: Protection
- Blademarks Guild: Hirelings and mercenaries
- Race: Human
- Heraldic beast: Chimera
- Month/Moon: Olarune (Late winter, ~February, second moon)
- House Deneith operates under a strict military hierarchy. Since all houses have vowed to stay neutral in conflicts, House Deneith supplies to both sides of a conflict. It is also the only house allowed to maintain an active army.
- Dragonmark Abilities: The Mark of Sentinel grants various powers related to personal protection.
Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d6, Spirit d6, Strength d8, Vigor d6
Skills: Fighting d12, Notice d6, Stealth d6, Streetwise d6, Intimidation d6, Taunt d6, Climbing d6
Pace: 6, Parry: 10, Toughness: 8, Charisma: 0, Sanity: 5, Corruption: 0
Gear: Mace of Donovich d12 (Str+d6+1), Axe d12 (Str+d6), Longsword d12 (Str+d8), Unarmed Strike d12 (Str), Chain Hauberk (+2), Steel Helmet (+3), Small Shield (Buckler) (+0, Parry+1)
•Loyal: Will never leave a man behind
•One Eye: -1 Charisma if seen; -2 rolls needing depth perception
•Vow (protect client): Vow causes problems
•Block: +1 Parry
•Brawny: +1 Tough; Load limit is 8 times Str
•First Strike: Free attack vs. foe who moves adjacent (1/turn)
•Bonus Edge: Gain one free Edge of choice
Created With Hero Lab® – try it for free at http://www.wolflair.com!