Knightess in Shining Armor
This woman wears shining half-plate mail on which the Holy Symbol of Silver Flame is emblazoned. She calls out for aid from The Flame while trying to put down one of the walking dead. Henchman (gets Wild Die)
- Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d6, Spirit d6, Strength d8, Vigor d8
- Skills: Climb d6, Fighting d8, Healing d8, Notice d6, Shooting d8, Stealth d6, Taunt d6, Throw d6
- Pace: 6”; Parry: 7 (shield); Toughness: 9M/11R (3, +2 vs. Arrows)); Chr +2
- Long Sword (1d8 to hit/2d8 damage) [or Sweep -2]
- Bow (1d8 to hit/2d6 damage [12/24/48]) – has 5 Bless Arrows – turns a “Shaken” result into a wound for regular undead (ghouls, ghasts, skeletons, zombies)
- Shield (+1 Parry, +2 Toughness vs. Ranged), Plate Armor (torso, arms, legs, head)
- Edges: Healer, Attractive, Sweep
Died in Ivlis Swamp from an undead Bloodmote swarm.
A member of the Lightbringers in the Silver Flame, Ashlyn is an undead hunter. She and two other companions (Thendrick – Cleric and Mathilda – warrior) were caught here when the infestation broke out.